alexandrathesmutaholic

✩ Alexandra the Smutaholic ✩ ’s Book Blog

Visit my Goodreads Profil:

Fight With Me (With Me in Seattle, #2) - Kristen Proby This is the second time I've read this book, and it's still as good as the first time.

I just love the 'With me in Seattle' series, and I'm pretty sure that this book is my favourite in it.
I mean, I freaking love Nate! He's funny, and sweet and loves her so much, and god, oh so Hot.

“He’s so much more than I ever realized. He’s the controlled business man, the playful bad-boy, and he’s just so… sweet.”

I really did love Julianne in this book. She was a good character, which I don't often find is the case.
The only thing that annoyed me was that she never let Nathan explain to her when she thought something was wrong. I just wanted to grab her, and shove her on him so that she would hear him out. Stop running girl, he loves you.

“It’s only you, Julianne. It will only ever be you.”

And I mean the ending, that was just the best.
I love it when you think everything is going to shit, and you want to kick someone, and then suddenly, you realize that you were wrong and that what happened, didn't really happen.
God I love Nate.

So yeah, I'm pretty glad I decided to re-read this book, it was really worth every single page.

description